Hi Guillaume,

Am 13.10.2016 um 10:37 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
> On  devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:RaspberryPi3 project, there are currently
> 2 DTB packages:
> * dtb-aarch64 : compiled broadcom DTBs from sources and output a
> bcm2837-rpi-3-b.dtb file too.

I've recovered my rpi3 setup and successfully tested the above .dtb now:
It showed the wlan0 interface. :)

Booting required changes to /etc/dracut.conf.d/raspberrypi_modules.conf:
* Add bcm2835-sdhost to add_drivers line
* Add new line omit_drivers+=" sdhci-iproc" (courtesy of Fabian)

(Remember to run mkinitrd or dracut with suitable options afterwards.)

I'll later prepare a JeOS SR making the switch.

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)