Am 14.10.2016 um 18:56 schrieb Fabian Vogt:
> Am Freitag, 14. Oktober 2016, 17:36:14 CEST schrieb Fabian Vogt:
>> dtb-rpi3-aarch64 is massively outdated and should not be used.
>> Either the one integrated into u-boot
>> (
>> or a recent dtb-aarch64 must be used. The one in u-boot got reverted by
>> Andreas.
>> (In fact, the PR has the DT from the TW kernel, so no wifi either)
> I have to correct this, I just looked at the wrong commit. Everything needed
> is
> in the PR. So u-boot with this PR un-reverted would work.

Let's fully correct this then: You never did a Submit Request for
Base:System/u-boot with those patches and a changelog entry. That
blocked other OBS SRs after Dirk merged your GitHub PR, so reverting was
the option we chose so that we could accept other incoming SRs again.
Don't blame your omission on me! ;)

Your patches are still archived in GitHub. They will need to be rebased
from v2016.07 onto v2016.09.01 if you still want to submit them, and I
was told there were newer versions of your patches, too. Please always
submit the latest versions here, so that future rebases onto releases
with those patches merged work without hassle (and that includes, e.g.,
trivial whitespace changes any upstream maintainers may request).

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
To contact the owner, e-mail: