Julian, Thank you for that graph. Years ago I had read that 1 in 5 experiment and 1 in 20 end identifying LGBTQ+.  Your graph spells it out in generational detail. Thanks again.

While any generation has variety, the trends, long-term, are compelling:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/719685/american-adults-who-identify-as-homosexual-bisexual-transgender-by-generation/

Realize that in states that have passed laws making being trans illegal in one or more ways, people are fleeing to the closet for safety, as well.

In dance,
Julian Blechner