Hi

       I've been using osg in linux this far. Today I tried installing it in
windows vista with VC++ express edition 2008. I also downloaded the latest
cmake from their site and religiously followed the instructions given in the
wiki, but when I tried to configure it, it says visual studio 8.0 was not
found. Could anybody please tell me where am I going wrong?

          Since the building wasn't working, I downloaded the binaries and
installed them. But now wierd things keep happening. A very simple code of
just loading a model and displaying it doesn't seem to work. It gives an
error like this -->

                   Unhandled exception at 0x00a10017 in CameraControl.exe:
0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x004205b8.

I tried both the debug as well the release build, but the same error is
given. Please help me... :(

                         thanks and happy new year to all the guys at osg :)

bye
Sashidhar