Hi Cedric,

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Cedric Pinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> What other components are you thinking of?
>>

> there is a some examples, so i know where to put it, there is also an
> animation viewer but i guess i will put it in example,

Examples should just go straight into the OpenSceneGraph/examples
directory alongside all the others.

> and then when osgAnimation will be more stable we could add animation viewer
> feature in osgViewer application ?

I don't know what you mean by this, could you explain which "animation
viewer feature" would be.

> The exporter is for blender, it's a directory that contains differents
> python file. It works for animation and for non animation use.
> I will add it in my osg-branch because there are some test inside and it has
> to be updated with osgAnimation. I will not commit it
> on the osgWidget branch yet because i dont know if you want to add it in the
> tree or not.
> I am in contact with blender dev, so i will try to make it include in the
> blender distribution. But anyway i have to put it somewhere
> to develop on itm so it will be on osg-branch
> http://hg.plopbyte.net/osg-branch/ to start.

If the code only temporary has temporary residence then perhaps just
keep it separate from the OSG source tree.

You provide a URL pointer to this body of code?