Hi JP,

I always get the same errors (92 & 80) during execution (see below). My system
is

Linux 2.6.26-1-amd64
GeForce 7600 GS, driver 173.14.12
256 MB

Got an X11ErrorHandling call display=0x114f600 event=0x7fff4f229750
BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
Major opcode: 92
Minor opcode: 4
Error code: 3
Request serial: 3a86
Current serial: 3a86
  ResourceID: 2e00003
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'out of memory' after RenderBin::draw(,)
RenderStage::drawInner(,) FBO status= 0x8cd5
Got an X11ErrorHandling call display=0x114f600 event=0x7fff4f2296e0
BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
Major opcode: 80
Minor opcode: 1b
Error code: b
Request serial: 3a87