To be honest OGL 3.0 is not on my horizon right now ( I know its there )

A lot of our customers are on base line machines with 7 year old cards
such as NVIDIA Quadro4 700 XGL
OpenGl 2.1 and 256mb is a luxury :)

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com
(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura