Hi Robert, hi all,

Sorry to push this topic up, but I think this may be important for the 2.8.0. I
re-write in a shorter manner what was important in my post:
1. How Cygwin/MinGW/nmake packages are named (= the name of the compiler)?
2. Do Cygwin and MinGW have the same compiler and generate same binaries?
3. Does nmake use MSVC compiler?
If you say "yes" to either (2) or (3), then the corresponding sections of the
'PackageMaintainers' page should be removed to avoid confusion.

Thanks.

Sukender