Hi,

WyattEarp wrote:

> I am using OSG 2.8.0 and the osgPPU from SVN.  Is that a problem?

yes, it will be a problem. osgPPU from SVN needs some functionality of the very
current osg. So, for you (osg v2.8.0) you better download osgPPU from the
download section on the project webpage
(http://projects.tevs.eu/osgppu/downloads/15)

> Also... I clicked configure on the CMake panel, then proceeded to
> point all of the OSGxxx_LIBRARY_RELEASE type vars to the correct
> location/files.  I thought I set OSG_DIR to the root of my osg tree,
> but I'll check.  I downloaded the zipped up OSG 2.8.0 and built it,
> rather than using an installer.

Yes OSG_DIR can be the root of your source tree as also installation path. The
thing is that when you built osg it will place a Config file in your build
directory. This will be copied to install directory when you install osg. If
you do not install osg, then copy this Config file directly to other include
files in your osg source tree.

art