The error is that osg installation could not be found. Check that you have osg
also installed. The svn version of osgppu does only work with the current svn
version of osg. If you have older osg version installed, then get the according
osgppu version either from the svn tags repository or directly from osgppu
webpage (projects.tevs.eu/osgppu).

Check also that CMake was able to find your osg installation. If you can see
cmake variables like OSGxxx_LIBRARY_RELEASE set to NOT FOUND, then CMake was
not able to find the installation. Then you have to set OSG_DIR variable to the
path, where osg is installed in order to let cmake find it.

cheers,
art