Thanks,

I am using OSG 2.8.0 and the osgPPU from SVN.  Is that a problem?

Also... I clicked configure on the CMake panel, then proceeded to
point all of the OSGxxx_LIBRARY_RELEASE type vars to the correct
location/files.  I thought I set OSG_DIR to the root of my osg tree,
but I'll check.  I downloaded the zipped up OSG 2.8.0 and built it,
rather than using an installer.