I just got OpenSceneGraph-2.8, and tried to build on OS X.

I'm getting an error in OpenThreads/Atomic, complaining that int32_t does not
name a type.

I'm following the unix instructions, doing configure and then make.

I had just build the trunk (at least the first part) and got past this.

Have I got it set up incorrectly, or is there a problem on 2.8?

thanks
andy