Hi Mahendra,

osgOcean uses shaders for most of it's rendering techniques. By default
osgocean will apply a default shader to all children that are added to ocean
scene. Certain effects like the glare and depth of field shaders and fogging
rely on a shader implementation to ensure that the relevant render targets
are filled.

The default shader provided by osgocean is very basic as I cannot
anticipate everyone's shader needs. Thus if you want the default shader to
take into account particular material properties you can either override the
defuault shader or attach shader directly to the node you wish to render.

Alternatively you may choose to disable the default shader, (
http://code.google.com/p/osgocean/source/browse/trunk/include/osgOcean/OceanScene#599)
however
you will lose the DOF, glare and fogging effects if no other shader
implementation is provided.

Regards,

Kim.