Hello,

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Rafa Gaitan <rafa.gai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you, there is indeed a bug there :S. I was able to reproduce it.  I
> have also replicated it in native and it worked as expected, so something
> is happening in the jni conversion part. I'm debugging now and I will keep
> you informed.

OK! Thanks for looking into it.

> Fixed and checked in the repository, thank you!
>
> Maybe we should establish a submission protocol. I think git and gitorious
> has something to easily merge changes from different clones. Something
> called merge request, but I'm pretty new in GIT and I don't have clear the
> complete process.

I don't know gitorious, so hard to say. I can probably keep a clone of your
repo somewhere (Gitorious, GitHub, etc.) and ask you to pull from there,
but for these tiny patches it is likely simpler to just send a patch
formatted by git format-patch. You can apply those directly using git am
command.

Regards,

Jan