Hi again :),

2012/9/6 Jan Ciger <jan.ci...@gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Rafa Gaitan <rafa.gai...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Thank you, there is indeed a bug there :S. I was able to reproduce it.  I
>> have also replicated it in native and it worked as expected, so something
>> is happening in the jni conversion part. I'm debugging now and I will keep
>> you informed.
>>

> OK! Thanks for looking into it.

Catched! It was not in JNI, the problem was that in the Matrix constructor
I had the "a12" element repeated and setted in the "a13" position! The
example with the y-up orientation works as expected now. Changes are
checked in the repository.

>> Fixed and checked in the repository, thank you!
>>
>> Maybe we should establish a submission protocol. I think git and
>> gitorious has something to easily merge changes from different clones.
>> Something called merge request, but I'm pretty new in GIT and I don't have
>> clear the complete process.
>>

> I don't know gitorious, so hard to say. I can probably keep a clone of
> your repo somewhere (Gitorious, GitHub, etc.) and ask you to pull from
> there, but for these tiny patches it is likely simpler to just send a patch
> formatted by git format-patch. You can apply those directly using git am
> command.

Yes, I think is the best way, maybe if you find another bug or are
interested into contribute, then we can use this mechanism sending me the
patch directly.

Thank you for testing!
Rafa.

> Regards,