Your posting came through just fine, and it seems your draw performance is
fine, but your update traversal is excessively slow.  It would be important
to find out if the CPU is spent in some inefficient parts of OSG, or if the
majority is spent in some OpenGL driver API calls. CPU profiling will be
helpful in determining this.