Hi Cunningham:

By a chance I was watching a documentary on DSTV,  I can't remember
which channel it was. But the discussion there at the UN Headquarters
centered around the Cuban Missile crisis of the early seventies. Acute
hostilities between the US including its allies and the soviet including
its empire or rather satellite States. David Sibeko, appeared on the UN
video clip and his address which lasted about seven munities or more was
very illuminating and refreshing. This unsung hero of the Azanian
struggle contribution has fallen in to oblivion. Has anyone ever
undertaken to take the spade and dig what lies beneath the history of
this gallant fighter ?

Mduduzi Sibeko

011 724 9298

071-101-2595

msib...@randwater.co.za

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies.

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com