From: Mduduzi Sibeko <msib...@randwater.co.za>
To: Cunningham Ngcukana <cunningham.ngcuk...@investecmail.com>;
payco@googlegroups.com; k...@executivemail.co.za
Sent: Wed, April 14, 2010 4:26:12 PM
Subject: [PAYCO]

Hi Cunningham:
By a chance I was watching a documentary on DSTV,  I can’t
remember which channel it was. But the discussion there at the UN Headquarters
centered around the Cuban Missile crisis of the early seventies. Acute
hostilities
between the US including its allies and the soviet including its empire or
rather satellite States. David Sibeko, appeared on the UN video clip and his
address
which lasted about seven munities or more was very illuminating and refreshing.
This unsung hero of the Azanian struggle contribution has fallen in to
oblivion. Has anyone ever undertaken to take the spade and dig what lies
beneath the history of this gallant fighter ?

Mduduzi Sibeko
011 724 9298
071-101-2595
msib...@randwater.co.za

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies.

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco