Ken Waller wrote:
Hard to come up with another car manufacturer that currently pushes their involvement in motor sport more than Mazda, at least in the popular media stream.

Well, they push it for current racers, they push it in auto and racing related media, but aside from the one broad-distribution commercial I remember with the "more Mazdas on any given Sunday" message a couple of years ago, they haven't produced any commercials that left that message with /my/ memory. Of course, that may be more of a comment on my memory. :-)

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)