From what I"m seeing on Weather Channel and not seeing John check in since yesterday early evening -- Got a feeling he is powerless..

ann

On 9/14/2018 5:25 PM, John wrote:
I've had time to get some rest & refresh myself. I'm dry, warm & snug so far, and it looks like the worst of the storm that's going to hit Raleigh has passed.

According to the weather radar, it looks like the eye of the storm is currently due south of Raleigh, and we're in the middle of the outer bands; some wind, some rain.

I think we'll get a lot more rain before this is over, but it doesn't appear to be coming down hard enough to cause *major* flooding here in Raleigh. We'll get some, but I don't think it will be anything unusual, i.e. everything along Crabtree Creek will be under water for a few days, but that happens at least once a year.

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com