Just checking in. I had to sit down & rest for a minute.

Starting to see some intermittent extreme outer bands of wind and rain (looking at the radar). I expect the outer edge of the main storm won't get here until around midnight or later.

Still got some outdoor work to do, mostly securing yard furniture, trashcans & such. I also have some materials I need to move inside into the basement. Should be able to get all that done in between rain storms.

I've been organizing my tools, getting them sorted & lined up where I can get to them quickly if I need them. Also still trying to get a last bit more done on the kitchen before my focus has to completely turn to whatever damage the hurricane is going to do.