What Cotty said !

I've been watching weather channel closely - a friend has family in New Bern -- they evacuated to relatives in Durham... Their beautiful little house is in a rather vulnerable place but the first floor is about 5 feet above the street..  hopefully a flooded basement will be the worst for them.

Good that you know what to do and have the skills and experience to cope.

OF course, eventually we will want photos :-)

ann