I strongly agree with Mike B and Gary R.

MB
I humbly suggest that intersection of interests is a more practical
domain of inquiry than trying to find where your interpretations differ.

GR
I have always thought... that those who want to promote Peirce's
philosophy in the world at large ought attempt to find what is most
powerful, potentially productive and heuristic in Peirce that we can
more or less come to tentatively and fallibly agree on. Perhaps then
we can explore ways to send his profound insights into the world,
agreeing that some of these are considerable, perhaps inestimable
potential value.