Hi,
When I try and download modules using the interactive PPM client, I get
the error below:-
"ERROR: Can't extract files from
C:\temp\ppm-nSFdSn/Archive-Zip-1.23.tgz"
Can anyone help and tell me what I am missing, I guess it is something
local not installed not facilitating the unzip/untar to function

All help appreciated.

Regards,
Conor Lillis
---------------------------------------
Senior Systems Administrator,
Group Network Services,
tel : +353-1-616-2540

Anglo Irish Bank
www.angloirishbank.ie
---------------------------------------

 Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and
attachments transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. The content of this
e-mail and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have been changed or
altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration,
printing, circulation or transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or
attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted with it in error
please notify Anglo Irish Bank Corporation Plc, Stephen Court, 18/21 St
Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland, telephone no: +353-1-6162000.
Directors: S P FitzPatrick (Chairman), D Drumm (Chief Executive), L Bradshaw, D
O'Connor, A Heraty, M D Jacob, W A McAteer, G McGann, D Quilligan, N Sullivan,
P Whelan, N Harwerth ( U.S.)
 Registered Office: Stephen Court, 18/21 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2 Ireland
 Registered in Ireland: No 22045
Anglo Irish Bank Corporation plc is regulated by the Financial Regulator. Anglo
Irish Bank Corporation plc (trading as Anglo Irish Bank Private Banking) is
regulated by the Financial Regulator. Anglo Irish Assurance Company Limited is
regulated by the Financial Regulator.