Sascha wrote:
> > > I'd like to see Sascha's attitude change, ideally.
> >
> >     Ok - Sascha, do you think that your attitude is a problem?
>
>     I don't think that bears an answer

    Really - do you not perceive this situation as a group problem?

> considering the contents of this thread and the amount of people
> who outspoke in support for me.

    Hmmm... a few people for and a few people against... doesn't
    seem like a resounding victory for either side.

    I believe that there would be more open statements against
    you if people were not afraid of going head to head with your
    formidable intellect and attitude. [0]

> And actually, I don't see any need to
> prolong this fruitless discussion.

    Do you know what pointless is - it is having the same fight
    over and over again. It wastes everyone's time.

    This situation is a problem - effective communication, co-
    operation and community are critical to our work.

    If this were a technical matter, you would pursue it to
    its accurate and logical conclusion.

    I have tremendous respect for your work ethic, skills and
    commitment to finding the right solution. [1] I do not believe
    you to be a lazy thinker.  Don't slough off this issue
    simply because it is outside of your problem solving domain
    or because you are part of the problem.

    --zak

    [0] Don't believe Andi and Zeev that people have issue
        with your attitude? I can confirm this. Developers
        and users alike complain about you, Rasmus and Zeev.

        As I see it, many top-notch developers are terse out
        of necessity. Being verbose only nets you very late
        nights.

        There is a lot of ego involved in this - when a
        developer squishes an idea, they may make enemies.

        Given that you, Zeev and Rasmus do much of the
        squishing...

    [1] Don't let this go to your head - I have equal respect
        for the other members of the Dev team as well. :)

        You may have noted that I picked up my email reply
        style from you... :)