At 06:22 PM 7/9/2001 -0600, Joey Smith wrote:
>Has it ever been considered that it may be time to restructure the PHP
>Group, if nothing else than bringing in some new blood?

I think it's something we should consider. From what Joey wrote it sounds
as if the PHP Group is perceived as something *above* php-dev in the
community. I don't think this is a good thing and therefore most
discussions (forget the current one) are held on php-dev. The PHP Group
does mostly administrative stuff so maybe we could just have something like
a PHP UNIX system group, a PHP license group, a PHP web group and so on.
Just an idea. I haven't thought about it too much and I've just opened my
eyes from sleep :)

Andi