Michael,

Don't let this kind of stuff let you down.  You got a very cold shower as
your intro to the opensource community, but this isn't the way it's always
like.  You were exposed to some of the drawbacks in this model, so you
wouldn't have any idealistic expectations, but a bit more rational
ones...  But as I said in the beginning, if you learn to grow a slightly
thicker skin and just go on and contribute, there are good chances things
would work off.

My suggestion to you is to just go on with your project, and possibly try
to interest other people to join in.  If you have more concrete needs from
us (as in the PHP group), let us know.

Zeev

At 14:47 22/07/2001, Michael Glazer wrote:
>Your right.
>
>Its no big deal. My tactics have failed. I'm beyond that I don't expect
>anything else.
>
>What concerns me at this point is the attitude of you folks its pretty
>endearing and warm hearted to say the least.
>
>I feel now, more than ever, a greater sense towards the open source
>community.
>
>The sense of inclusion and participation seeps out of these emails that it
>makes me want to stay up all night and code great new ideas all night and
>give it to this great community....
>
>Note: American sarcasm and irony
>
>-Michael

Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>