If you have ever used Zope and know how Zope products are created you might
have an idea about what I am using XPC in a CMF for.

below is a more detailed description.

Products are objects

They are represented in URLS as top level directories "parent directories"
that are related to a table in the current domain's database (or shared DB).

An object or a product is created when a URI is requested.

The object is formed based on the URI.

Once formed the proper settings are presented to the requestor based on
pre-defined product / object settings and the related visitors status in
relation to the current domain.

add a class -> create the class

create objects from the class (properties)

create a "object" for "CD Player" class

or properties for the "CD Player" class or "product"

create multiple "CD Player" objects from one "CD Player" class

methods are attributes for a specific object of the specific class.

An object is a prototype of the "CD Player" class

Inheritance of the object are global properties that can be used throughout
or as a "stencil."