The XPC product site you linked to is the first version of XPC I would
customize for my corporate clients.

The newer versions of XPC are on http://dev.4arrow.com

I am not trying to showboat.
I am trying to participate.
The reason I pointed out XPC is to display some ideals I have for a PHP CMF.

The license would be GPL, free to do as you please.

Specifications:
Its pretty late here (3:30AM). I have written a lot of docs on XPC concepts.
basically a object oriented approach to reuse code, create classes, class
properties, class attributes. These classes form objects that have their own
properties and attributes. The properties and attributes are values defined
by administrators, clients, members, and anonymous visitors.

XPC uses server side parsing (PHP) to create a highly structured facade
based on environmental variables and defined values by editors,
administrators and members.

Nothing is defined, everything is reused. To present unique and specific (or
shared) designs / file formats for every URI.

The SQL Schema contains 9 tables
Here is the SQL Schema for a generic XPC site.

admins, dirs, pages, products, properties, queue, related, members, and
versions.

Here is a related link to explain a bit more about the generalizing of data
Schemas:
http://dev.4arrow.com/home/papers/Documentation/How_XPC_works_for_members.xp

Here is another sample link that displays the above unique content in RSS
format
http://dev.4arrow.com/home/formats/papers/How_XPC_works_for_members.rss

This is an email I sent to a developer last week:

The project is a CMS that reuses code for multiple domains and subdomains
that are all pointed at one IPs folder.

Each domain has a unique database (or shared with unique prefix value).
Each domain can have clients, users, admins, members
Each member, user, admin, or client may or may not have a subdomain or a sub
sub domain below the visited top level domain or the subdomain specific to
them.

What is needed is a abstracted framework that can determine the visitors
status (user, admin, member, client) what their appropriate settings are and
then their appropriate access for administration of their site. Also allow
them to sign up based on the current domain's settings.

I use wildcard settings on all domains being pointed to the folder that is
running the CMS. this allows for the use of sub and sub sub domains (i.e.
php.4arrow.com, mike.php.4arrow.com)

Every uri_request passes through a "gateway" file (php script) that parses
the URI and includes the appropriate domain settings. it checks for user
authentication, user status, and the proper html output for the link.