At 12:13 AM 6/3/2002, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>   But, as I said before, I don't understand why simplicity should mean in
>   its consequence that software designs you find these days in the Java
>   World cannot be done with PHP. The essence (in one sentence) of what I
>   would like to see:
>
>     I love PHP, but I would like to design and implement my application
>     the same way I could do with Java.

Ok, just wondering, can you explain why, for an average person, learning
PHP takes an average of the time it takes to learn Java?  Once you do,
you'll have your answer.

We can't have it all, there's a price to staying simple.  We have a pretty
good mix today, and we're already stirring a bit towards complexity with
PHP 5.  It should not become a trend.

Zeev