>  Sebastian Bergmann Wrote:
>     I love PHP, but I would like to design and implement my application
>      the same way I could do with Java.

I think this is the problem. PHP is not Java, so it follows you would
probably need a different approach.

When I code something in assembler, it is structured differently than
if I code something in C. My C++ code, while very C-like, is differnt
from my C code.

Different language require different approaches.

I have been coding for many years, professionally for 19. Trying to
make one environment act like another is a waste of time. I can't tell
you how many young guys I have seen approach assembly as if were C.
They end up makeing something that is no better than if it were done
in C. The trick of different environments is understand how they
work and make the best of them.

PHP can *do* pretty much anything that Java can, it just does it
differently.