> On Sep 19, 2016, at 10:24, Matthew Weier O'Phinney <mweierophin...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Paul Jones <pmjone...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sep 15, 2016, at 13:37, Matthew Weier O'Phinney
>> <mweierophin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> You're creating a false dichotomy, Paul.
>>
>> Not at all. It might be part assistant, part something else (or perhaps
>> multiple something else
>
> And now you're moving the goalposts, because *before* you were asking if it
> was
> one or the other.

Again, not at all. I pointed out the same possibility in my original
conversations with Michael (to which you were not privy, and since they were on
the record, I can publish them here if you like as proof).  The goalposts are
just where they were when I started.

I continue to find it remarkable the amount of evasion going on here.

If the FIG secretarial role is something truly new-and-different, that cannot
be related to any other kind (or kinds) of secretary anywhere at any time ever,
then the title is poorly chosen.

On the other hand, if it *does* fit a particular kind(s) of secretary, then the
authors should say what it is.

At this point I don't expect the evasiveness to stop, but I will keep pointing
it out as it happens.

--

Paul M. Jones
http://paul-m-jones.com