> It might work on 'emu'. We must just keep in mind that 'native'
> calls under emu cannot pass more than 6 arguments to a function.

I was wondering about this, as Macs are the standard in the music world.
I'd also like to get my Rasperry Pi and similar devices speaking OSC
through PicoLisp. Just gave it a roll with 'emu' on my laptop (a ThinkPad
with Arch Linux) and went through the sample in the GitHub repo. Everything
worked fine for me. I'm hoping later this week I'll have a chance to test
it out on a MacBook and my RasPi.

I don't think the 6 argument limit should be a problem (for this library,
at least); most functions take 0-3 arguments.