Hi Alex

With stack control I mean that you can do unlimited 'push'es and 'pop's
to/from
the stack inside a function, and build arbitrary structures this way on the
stack. You can add, subtract, increment and decrement the stack pointer
arbitrarily, and switch between different stacks by assigning values to the
stack pointer.

I've read these and it looks like it i.e. you can save and restore EBP and
ESP
freeing you to do what you want with them until restoration
also you can push stuff of one size and pop it off in different sized
chunks.
It all looks very freestyle to me as long as you balance the stack when
you've finished.
I'd be very happy to try an example if you want.
https://www.powerbasic.com/help/pbcc/the_stack.htm
https://www.powerbasic.com/help/pbcc/using_esp_and_ebp.htm
https://www.powerbasic.com/help/pbcc/tricks_of_the_stack.htm