I also run PicoLisp out of a TinyCore Linux 'VirtualBox' image...
This turned out to be the best route for me to get the performance and
features of picolisp I wanted on microsoft windows hosts.

TinyCore64 + vboxsf (to access host drives) + picolisp is a great combo in
< 50Mb
Exporting that as an 'appliance'  < 15Mb.
== full linux kernel with all the goodness that provides + picolisp
awesomeness to easily utilize all that goodness.

A slightly larger image with docs+w3m+vim (or the picollsp 'vi' Alexander
published) may make a nicely focused little 'lisp machine'  to learn and
tinker on.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 8:40 AM, Erik Gustafson <erik.d.gustaf...@gmail.com>