On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 05:50:18 -0800 (PST)
Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com> dijo:

>   Did the video work at the clinic?

Yes, but we did not have any monitors with HDMI, so we connected it to
the big TV screen on the south wall of the room. I was not the one who
connected it, so I don't know what kind of cable/connector was used.
but it did work, so at least I know that the video output from the
motherboard is functional. It has two connectors - HDMI and DisplayPort.

>   While FreeGeek is not open today

I thought the thrift store changed to being open on Mondays. On the
other hand the roads here are frozen and my only vehicle is a two-wheel
drive pickup - the worst vehicle ever for traction. I do have chains,
but they're a PITA. And I have homework to do for class tomorrow at
PSU. And if I run out of that there is always housecleaning.