Thanks for all the great feedback, on a very confusing topic! I guess, I
always figured that a 1411kbs stream was better than a 705kbs stream,
which was better than a 320kbs stream. I always thought that we were
getting a better stream using librespot or libspotify, rather than the
standard 320kbs MP3. From what I am hearing, it sounds like we are
getting the same 320kbs stream, simply put into a 705kbs Flac stream. Is
that correct, or do we get some benefit over the standard 320kbs MP3?
Regardless, it sounds fantastic, and has none of the bugs that the new
Kodi Spotify has.

Mike