I was under the impression that the idea behind a discussion list
was to allow people to express their opinions. I simply expressed an opinion.
One could accuse your email of attempting to stifle freedom of expression, but
I'd never agree with such an accusation!

Enda

Or it could have been an excellent exchange of people's experiences with
an interesting pool of ideas created.

It is a pity this email stifled that.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200      voip: