I am having a difficult time using arcs in 99SE schematics.  Once created they
are nearly impossible to move or change properties.  I can only move them by
placing text nearby, selecting both and then moving the text.  If I want to change
an arc it is easiest to delete and re-create.  Sometimes I can change properties
by setting a small snap grid and then double clicking around the arc 10 to 20
times.
    Is there an easier way around this?  Hopefully SP6 has fixed the problem?

Thanks,
            Eric