On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:41:46 -0500, you wrote:

>    My big thing about the ARCs is after deleting, or editing them, they
>leave these invisible flash points on your PCB which create weird obstacles,
>or if these invisible points have nets, they cause the autorouter to seek
>them out and create additional traces.

The original poster was talking about schematic.

Last time I used PCB arcs for tracking I found it was quite easy to create
zero length arc segments the same way it is quite easy to create zero
length tracks, but, zero length arcs are invisible while zero lenght tracks
show as a blob.

Cheers, Terry.