From: TSListServer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Eric Albach
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 11:59 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Schematic arc problems

    I am having a difficult time using arcs in 99SE schematics.  Once
created they
are nearly impossible to move or change properties.  I can only move them by
placing text nearby, selecting both and then moving the text.  If I want to
change
an arc it is easiest to delete and re-create.  Sometimes I can change
properties
by setting a small snap grid and then double clicking around the arc 10 to
20
times.
    Is there an easier way around this?  Hopefully SP6 has fixed the
problem?

Thanks,
            Eric