This phantom PCB arc problem was apparent in v3.x and fixed in some v3spX.
Has it reared it's ugly head again?

I think I remedied the problem by either:
a) reloading the netlist,
b) saving, closing, then reloading the board,
c) placing a track using the phantom point as the anchor (allowing the track
segment to be assigned the offending net), selecting "copper" (hot key S P),
then deleting selected objects (ctrl+del).
d) select inside area (hot ket S I) then deleting selected objects
(ctrl+del).

>From memory, sometimes one remedy would work better than others depending on
some unknown variables.

Another thought is to export primitives to spreadsheet and hunt down that
sucker.  Rather than deleting it from the spreadsheet, assign it some "real"
values, update the PCB, then delete it.  I don't know if this will work, but
I've solved other seemingly unresolvable problems using this method.

It seems Protel have revived quite a few previously resolved bugs for old
times sake, this being one of them.

Regards
Brendon.