Brad Velander
Lead PCB Design
Norsat International Inc.
#100 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada.
V5C6G9.
voice: (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
fax:    (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: John Lemburg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 4:37 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel default Vcc hidden power pins

I would like to make a brief comment about hiding power pins.  I have been
burned.  My advice to anyone who thinks this is a good idea is don't do it.
Show everything where nothing is assumed to be connected.  This allows
proper identification of all bypass caps shown right where they are
connected to the device.

* To join or leave this list visit: