Ladies & Gents,
        How do you globally fix hidden power pins(from Protel library parts)
that go to a net called "Vcc", to go to a fully defined and existing layer
that has a net name of "+3.3V" ????
        I have a power plane named "+3.3V" and can get my own parts to
connect to the plane but can't get Vcc nets(from Protel library parts) to
connect to the +3.3V net. If I place a net reference of Vcc on the +3.3V net
the auto router runs traces instead of connecting to the defined power
plane. It would be nice to have more than one net name be able to go to a
given power plane and net. Where am I missing the boat???
        I can't for the life of me understand with the prevalence of
different supply voltages of chips, why Protel uses hidden power pins and
fixed net names. I am using +1.8V, +3.3V and +5V on one board.

Thanks,
R. Gordon Price
Director of Research Engineering
Loronix Information Systems Inc.