From: Bryan Bernesi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 4:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] BOARD WILL NOT ROUTE

Hello everyone,

Once again my board will not route.

- I have a single schematic project.
- I have run ERC, no errors
- I made my PCB template using the board wizard
- I have placed all components
- I have run the DRC, no errors
- All my layers are set up

When I run the autorouter it stops after initializing.

Is there a way to systematically troubleshoot and find out the reason why
the autorouter stops without resorting to maybe this or guess that, trial
and error methods?

* To join or leave this list visit: