We use Computer Vision Cadds5, but that's not important. The time saver
is that I only bring over (DXF) the component outline, drill and pwb
outline information. That's plenty for the fab and assembly and if it's
desired to have images of the layer artwork then I'll take pdfs off a
gerber viewer and attach those to the pdf of the fab drawing.
jmc

--

>John M. Cardone       Electro-Mechanical Dsgn. Engr. Grp.
>M/S 278-100           Mechanical Engineering Section, 352
>4800 Oak Grove Dr.    NASA / Jet Propulsion Laboratory
>Pasadena, Ca 91109
>Tel: 818.354.5407     MailTo:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Fax: 818.393.4860

* To join or leave this list visit: