Buried within Abd ul-Rahman's message

> Except for the perception that Protel is wasting resources on
> this. Protel,
> however, for better or for worse, has a history of providing
> us with things
> that we don't want and we must admit that sometimes, at
> least, they have
> been right and we had our heads in the sand.

I would bet that most are all working for organisations that are (getting
more) lean and mean due to competitive pressures.  This implies that we
should be using suppliers of goods and services that are also lean and mean.
Remember, the money that they spend must ultimately come from their
customers, past, present and future.

Philip So
Electronics Design Engineer
PDL Electronics Ltd
81 Austin Street
Napier
New Zealand

Phone  :++64 6 843 5855 ext. 7152
Fax    :++64 6 843 0603
E-mail :[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit our website: http://www.pdl.co.nz

The contents of this E-mail may contain information that is legally
privileged and/or confidential to the named recipient. This information is
not to be used by any other person and/or organisation. The views expressed
in this document do not necessarily reflect those of the company.

*                      - or email -