From: Andrew J Jenkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 12:35 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] a lib. for everyone

On 10:03 AM 7/25/2001 -0700, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
>At 09:29 AM 7/25/01 -0500, Ted Tontis wrote:
>
>>         As designers we sometimes have to make the impossible happen, and
we
>>do make it happen. So why then all the negative remarks?
>
>All I know is that if you want to accomplish something valuable, get used
to it. It is *much* easier to sit back and find fault with a proposal than
to work out how to make it successful, and most people, or at least a
sizable number, take the easy way.

Actually, based on the thread so far, your "observation" is false. The
majority of respondants in this group have had positive comments. Only two
or three found outright fault with Ted's Tontis' proposal and denied any
possibility of its fruition or their eventual use of such a library.

>Obviously, I can't stop users from discussing the issue here

No, you can't. Thanks Mark.

I would urge other readers/writers to avoid the splintering that Mr Lomax is
engineering within this group.

Remember the old Roman trick: Divide and conquer.

aj