Sent to Protel/Altium:

-----------
Why the hell would we (pre Oct 1st 99SE users) want to buy ATS membership if
we get the same thing for free? Quoted from your web site:

"Current Protel 99 SE Customers: All Protel 99 SE customers who have
purchased prior to October 1st, 2001 will continue to receive technical
support, libraries, and any new service packs and add-ons for Protel 99 SE
as part of their license. ATS membership cannot be purchased on existing
Protel 99 SE licenses."

I assume from this that a new version of Protel is due for release soon and
support for 99SE will be dropped.

Congratulations on another way of screwing the end user for all he's worth
and ultimately reducing your market share.

I for one will not be purchasing any new versions of Protel if I have to pay
ongoing fees for incomplete bug full software. Especially if you expect me
to beta test new products for free.

Please feel free to pass this email on to the money hungry dolts in your
marketing department.

PS: your autorouter is next to useless.

(Rant mode=off)
I feel better now.