Well if you are right, I'm going to be stuck in a 2001 time zone. If Protel
and Microsoft fell off the face of the earth, I would still be able to
successfully:

1. Design "stuff"
2. Write letters
3. Write emails
4. Collect money for my work.
5. Pay my bills

Screw them all if that's where the s/w world is heading. Windows2000 (and
Office 2000) is pretty damn good and so is Protel (even though the router
isn't close to "state of the art")

Tony